This article is a quick guide on running a software update on your corpuls C3 defibrillator.
First of all, ensure all 3 batteries have at least 50% charge before starting the software update process
Power down all 3 modules (see Figures 1, 2 & 3)
Remove the current CF card and insert the CF card labelled “Restore ”
Separate the defib, patient box and monitor units
Press and hold the green power button on the defib for 4 seconds. The green
LED will flash to confirm the device is in update mode
Press and hold the green power button on the patient box for 4 seconds. The
green LED will flash to confirm the device is in update mode
Press and hold the Jog Dial for 4 seconds whilst simultaneously pressing the green power button. The jog dial will flash to confirm the device is in update mode
Figure 1: Defib Power Butten (Left), Patient Box Power Button (Centre), and Monitor Power Button (Right)
Reassemble the device
The device should start to update as per the image below:
- Once the restore process is complete the device will power down
- Repeat the first 9 steps as above, but with the CF card labelled “Application” fitted in the device
- Once the device has finished the software update it will automatically power down
- Power on the device in compact mode by pressing the power button on the monitor. This should initiate the firmware update, as per the image below
- Confirm the firmware update by pressing the start soft key
- Once all modules have updated press the “end” soft key. The device will then power down.
- Power on the device. This completes the software update process.