Your Corpuls 3 is printing on one side of the paper only? It could be that the print cartridge has been installed incorrectly.
Are you having issues with your corpuls 3 print outs? Do the below symptoms sound familiar;
- Only printing on one side (see figure 1)
- Bottom/ top half of ECG not printing
- Printer not working
- Some Obs missing from print out
- Printing faint
Figure 1: Incomplete printout. The bottom half of D-ECG is missing
The most common cause for an incomplete printout is due to incorrect closing of the paper tray, see Figure 2 (the right-hand side of the printer tray is more depressed than the left).
Figure 2: Paper tray not fully closed on the right-hand side
Confirm the printing issue by pressing the print soft key for 4 seconds- This will result in a “print screen”
- If the device fails to print completely report it here
- If the printout is fully legible (Figure 3) the device can be returned to use
- If the printout is incomplete (Figure 1) continue to follow this guide
Figure 3: Test screen shot passed
If the printout is incomplete, fully release the paper tray using the black release handle (Figure 4).
Figure 4: Paper tray with release handle open
Close the draw/ tray, using the release handle, making sure it slides in evenly.
Ensure the tray is fully closed, with a small equal gap to the main body of the device (Figure 5).
Once the print cartridge has been installed correctly, press and hold the print key for 4 seconds. This will result in a printout which will help determine if the issue has been resolved
- If the printout is fully legible the device can be returned to use (Figure 6)
- If the printout is incomplete, further work is required, so please report it here
Figure 6: Test printout passed